Sourcing Director (Hardlines)
Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest must-have accessories to complement every stylish look. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and high-end designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and fashion editors alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for driving production and overseeing quality control throughout the product development process. You would also be responsible for ensuring all products arrive on-time, in full, and achieve key company goals.
• Oversee the full product lifecycle, including concept development, design, and production; lead the development of product, sourcing, cost, and delivery negotiation
• Direct annual capacity planning, forecasting, and seasonal projections by manufacturer; negotiate vendor contracts, timelines, and pricing
• Manage quality control and product testing throughout the entire product development process; ensure all products arrive on-time, in full, and achieve key company goals
• Collaborate with the planning team to communicate milestones for inventory management and demand planning
• Oversee and mentor the Sourcing Manager and Sourcing Assistant; foster a collaborative environment
• 8+ years’ product development, production, manufacturing, logistics, and QA/QC experience in hardline accessories
• Strong creative, analytical, strategic, and organizational skills