Our client, an amazing internationally known entertainment company most known for their theme parks and animated movies is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to assist their team!
Position: Sourcing Specialist (Temporary)
Duration: Approximately 10 months, M-F 8am-5pm.
- Responsible for managing assortment and attribute sheet updates, item setup, and PO creation process in company database system
- Sets up assortments with outside company to generate UPCs.
- Reviews all EDI transmissions from retailers and validates orders against assortment sheet.
- Maintain orders for stores and .com and works closely with teams to revise POs as needed.
- Create and maintain Attribute sheet to provide to retailer for item set up in partnership with Sourcing
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track purchase order delivery.
- Validate information sent on Sales orders by using a systems generated report
- Manage and track all production samples and coordinate photo samples as needed for retail partners.
- Manage retailer’s samples and work with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage in house samples and archiving process each season
- Create and maintain internet spec sheet by category each season.
- Order and organize samples for necessary internal and external meetings
- Create and maintain reports as determined by the manager
- Work collaboratively with all internal support departments to ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated
- Provide overall administrative support to wholesale team, including data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as needed
- 1-2 years of experience in buying, planning, or sourcing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- High motivation, willingness to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience