Sourcing Specialist, Direct and Indirect
Our client is a renowned company presenting innovative furniture to transform every space. With their innovative, dynamic, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly enjoy every space from home to the office.
In this role, you would be responsible for improving the company’s capability as part of the global strategic sourcing team. You would also be responsible for the identification and development of the methods to improve sourcing.
• Establish and manage global supply chain with global vendors and lead increasing production speed, and reduction in costs
• Oversee sourcing projects, including new product launches, cost modeling, and lead negotiations to achieving cost targets
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand, influence, and educate others on improvements to sourcing processes
• Build a sourcing road map, leverage the supplier relationships to resolve issues, and on-board new vendors
• Research materials for new manufacturing trends, remain current on emerging technologies, and identify opportunities for re-sourcing and re-negotiation
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ international trade experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel