Our client is a renowned company creating the latest must-haves in the cosmetic, spa, and salon industries. Their innovative, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the sourcing and development of stock and custom components.
• Manage and conduct catalog and custom sourcing for all beauty related products and review product checklists and drawings for accuracy
• Evaluate prototypes and production samples for compliance and conduct weekly product review and product training sessions
• Conduct research for new product concepts, advise selling prices, negotiate with suppliers, and obtain necessary approvals
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, purchasing, finance, logistics, and warehouse
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ sourcing and development experience
• Cosmetic/beauty industry knowledge preferred