Our client is a renowned luxury spa with premium services in an ultimate oasis to meet all beauty needs. Their glamorous, world-class service, and sophisticated approach establishes them as a destination for the ultimate relaxation and pampering experience.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily spa operations and ensuring customers receive the highest level of service. You would also be responsible for managing spa staff, fostering a collaborative environment, and mentoring staff.
• Oversee daily operations and spa performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Manage spa staff and ensure exceptional efficiency and productivity; interview, hire, mentor, and retain high-level employees
• Conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
• Participate in regular staff meetings to review new or changed policies and discuss new sales and service techniques
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and communicate with multi-level staff, colleagues, and management
• Prepare payroll bi-weekly, maintain retail and bulk inventory, and report weekly sales
• Greet customers, schedule spa appointments, and maintain clean spa presentation
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Spa experience, such as a therapist, esthetician, or in fitness preferred
• Luxury spa management experience preferred