Sr Account Executive for Digital Agency
Senior Account Executive (digital)
Temp to perm opportunity
Location: Norcross, GA
Don't forget to forward this to your network if you're not the right fit. We pay $$ if we place someone in the role that you recommend.
You’ll be working with an top-notch web development agency. This agency designs, develops and maintains online presences. They help businesses grow! You will be managing and overseeing key client relationships and instill trust and loyalty from their client base. You will serve as client advocate. You will be responsible for ensuring client’s work and commitments are met in a timely manner with in scope and budget.
- Use our online workflow management system to manage projects, including assigning tasks and managing deadlines, and report effort/time with status updates.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests and support needs in a timely manner.
- Lead client strategy sessions and internal project status meetings as required.
- Oversee and manage client SEO and SEM campaigns as agreed to in each of our clients’ agreements.
- Minimum eight years digital project management and digital account management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing related field preferred (but not an absolute requirement).
- Knowledge of the interactive development process with proven ability to understand and estimate project time/scope accurately.
- Experience managing interactive projects such as rich media banners, site updates, microsites, websites and social media campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of latest HTML/CSS.
- Extensive experience working with CMS Systems (especially Word Press)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Fireworks, etc..)
- Experience with SEO/SEM is required.
Please send resume and hourly rate as the first step!