Creative Services Jobs
Sr. Account Executive/Manager - Advertising
Our client is an award winning boutique ad agency with clients in the tech, entertainment and consumer space.
Account Manager Overview:
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved. This is a direct hire opportunity that will start remote and will be onsite in the LA area.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
- Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
- Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
- Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
- Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion?(4-6 years within an ad agency)
- Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process
Send your resume today!