Sr Brand Coordinator
Our client, a leading home goods brand, is looking for a Sr Brand Coordinator for an immediate assignment. The Sr Brand Coordinator is tasked with coordination and execution of marketing activities to support the company's business and marketing objectives for assigned brand(s). Marketing activities may be directed to consumers, shoppers (BtoC) or retail merchants (BtoB). Position requires development of strong cross-functional relationships with Sales, Creative Services and Business Development, in particular.
Essential Job Duties:
• Support manager/ABM in execution of advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate or support manager in the development of marketing collateral, web communications, email marketing, in-store POP, through briefing creative services, project management, communication between marketing functional teams and sales.
• Coordinate trade show support, including booth merchandising, planogramming, sample ordering via marketing logistics, and show booth staffing.
• Coordinate development of bridal marketing materials, such as brochures, advertising, in-store POP, web pages, training materials, etc.
• Prepare sell sheets, retail catalogs, in-store collateral, fixtures, suggested store planograms and other product materials and coordinate distribution.
• Manage timelines, kitting and shipping of multi-part in-store support packages through collaboration with creative services, vendors and sales/MRSD.
• Brief in permanent showroom resets to Marketing Logistics.
• Responsible for coordination among sales, BD and Mktg Logistics for Vallejo retailer meeting product sample/marketing collateral set-ups. Meeting responsibilities may also include development of slides to support meeting.
• Development of training materials for sales staff for internal or external use.
• Support the new product launch process, for example, packaging line extensions, product naming.
• Support development of PowerPoint presentations for brands. Execute iPresent content sets.
• Visit stores on an ongoing basis to gain an understanding of the marketplace as it relates to in-store and presentation.
• Carry out market research via the internet for new F&B copy, monitor and report on market and competitor packaging, competitive advertising/media.
• Coordinate or assist with annual Outlet sale marketing strategy, media plan and execution, as needed.
• Coordinate or support manager in the audit and development of any content related needs for direct-to-consumer brand websites.
• Participate in activities around annual development of brand marketing strategies by Brand Manager.
• Other duties as assigned by the Brand Manager/Associate Brand Manager.
• Requires a bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Requires a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a marketing related role, preferably in a consumer goods environment.
• Prior experience in sales material development preferred.
• Must possess a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with Meyer employees, customers and vendors.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills. • Must have careful proof reading skills to ensure accuracy.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and establish priorities.
• Must possess time management skills and be able to meet deadlines, while charting processes.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English both in verbal and written formats in order to accurately proof read packaging and brochure copy.
• May be required to travel on occasion.
• Must possess the mental and physical capacities to perform the job duties.