Sr. Category Marketing Manager
Title: Sr. Category Marketing Manager
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 4 months
Start: Mid/End of June
The Sr. Category Marketing Manager is responsible forstrategizing and overseeing the execution of all marketing-related activitiesfor a selection of the brand’s categories. This person will position andactivate marketing plans, coordinating the building of unified marketingmaterials across all touch-points needed for category product launches, workingwith cross-departmental teams to maintain message continuity.
The ideal candidate MUST have prior experience in strategicmarketing with a history of building and managing integrated marketing plans –ideally within a consumer brand space.
- Collaborate with Merchandise Team, Global Marketing, and North America Marketing teams to plan and execute category campaigns to drive North America sales goals across revenue channels and marketing channels.
- Initiate and develop creative support elements for north America region, while maintaining the integrity of the Global category marketing strategy.
- Establish go-to-market timelines and budgeting targets, acting as stakeholder in execution within marketing channels.
- Maintain partnerships with cross-functional teams and derive relevant insights and messaging to key stakeholders
- At least 5 years of relevant integrated marketing experience
- Skilled in product marketing, consumer and business analytics, and consumer segmentation/targeting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an aptitude for storytelling and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Keynote
- Proven track record of building marketing strategies tied to long- and short-term business plans