Digital Marketing Jobs
Sr. Content Producer
The Sr. Producer, Content will oversee the production process for brand management including all digital asset needs, video production for internal / external use, and special projects.
Essential Job Functions:
• Oversee the production of short / medium form content from beginning to end (includes filming, editing, sound design, and distribution).
• Assist with the creation, conception, and presentation of social media integration effort for offline/online marketing campaigns in the region.
• Work across cross-functional teams to take projects from concept to execution.
• Duties will include but not limited to: planning, filming, editing, budgeting, producing, scheduling, and delivering content for brand plans.
• Collaborate with creative teams both internally and externally to deliver content and creative on-time
• Manage any changes in scope of work, schedule, and the overall project to ensure timely delivery and content.
• Create brand centric impact content across various digital channels as well as internal / external meeting needs.
• Ability to film brand identity needs with short term turn around and high-quality production.
• Special project coordination for sr. management needs and critical top to top meetings.
• Provide a creative resource with the ability to film, edit, and produce quick turn assets for a myriad of projects and needs.
• Minimum 6+ year experience in producing and managing content creation within a sizeable organization with lifestyle brands.
• Ability to film, edit, and produce content.
• Relationships with the creative communities including but not limited to: photographers, videographers, directors, writers, artists, musicians, models, and other creatives
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Organizing and working with cross-functional teams.
• Strong leadership skills and budgeting acumen.
• A proven track record of content creation (strong reel)
• Ability to take strategic direction and turn it into strong creative content – minimal creative direction
• Experience with multiple social media platforms and requirements.
• Project management a must with the ability to deliver on-time and on budget.
• A keen sense of creative (creative eye) development and brand understanding within a lifestyle segment.
• Time management skills