Sr. Copywriter/ACD | Temp-to-Hire
Our client, a full-service ad agency on the westside is looking for a Sr. Copywriter/ACD. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go full-time for the right candidate.
From web to video, to print, you'll be writing across a wide range of media with one common goal--creating awesome work. You'll work closely with the senior team to ensure that our work continues to meet the high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Concept development and execution of the creative from inception through to completion on assigned brands and individual projects
- Partner with Art Directors to develop solutions that stand against the competition and meet brand strategies
- Manage talent to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity and enthusiasm
- Inspire and lead by example, setting professional standards
- Actively train, mentor, and manage junior- and mid-level creatives; proactively identifying and resolving issues
- Liaise with clients, and encourage them to embrace fresh, exciting ideas
- Contribute to new business efforts
- 7+ years of prior ad agency experience required (Direct Response preferred)
- The versatility to write both detailed, long-form thought leadership content
- Extremely organized and proactive with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with high attention to detail and to agency process
- A passion for solving problems and the ability to be inspired rather than discouraged by difficult challenges
- BA/BS in advertising, journalism, literature, creative writing, or related field
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."