Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Our client is looking to add two Sr. Copywriters to their growing team! These two candidates will be strong writers who are able to drive content initiatives and manage content development for the company on both the sales side and the creative side.
About the roles:
Title: Sr. Copywriter
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Duration: Full time
- Directs content strategy across various projects; guides strategic discussions during project kickoffs and other meetings
- Researches, explores, and analyzes complex subject areas to identify and define narratives that bring important business topics to life for key customers
- Leads content-related brainstorming sessions
- Develops primary and secondary messaging for multiple audiences, based upon customer insights and metrics
- Manages multiple projects according to deadline;orchestrates proper workflows with critical team members to maintain high levels of quality
- Oversees and manages the contributions of freelance writers
- Functions as the primary presenter of content within internal and customer-facing meetings; articulates rationale for their approach
- Reviews and edits his or her own work; evaluates the work of freelancers and other writers.
- Ensures all writing is on-brand, consistent in style and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience in an omnichannel environment, including print, PPT presentations, online, email, mobile, video,and tradeshow.
- Works closely with senior designers to express copy in visually interesting ways
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as a writer, preferably in an agency, corporate or actual newsroom, consulting environment, or healthcare institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications,Marketing, or a related field
- Solid experience writing within complex subject areas, such as healthcare; B2B experience a plus, but not required
- Significant, proven experience functioning as an independent writing resource within a larger team
- Experience developing sales PPT presentations a plus, but not required