Sr. Copywriter - Sales and Partnerships
Our client, a tech company on the westside is looking for a Senior Copywriter with experience in Sales Enablement. This is an ongoing freelance role onsite.
We're looking for a grammar aficionado and content wiz to join our creative team on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible writing/editing/overseeing copy for sales enablement, partnerships, internal and external communications, and more (B2B and B2C). You believe that people remember how you make them feel, yet understand the importance of crafting copy to solve business problems. You are obsessed with grammar, consistency, process, organization, and are stoked to support internal teams with your pitch, position, and extensive copy background. As part of the creative/content creation group under Brand and Marketing, you will work with several individuals across multiple channels, as well as all departments across the company. If you are an experienced Sr. Copywriter who has an eye for creative direction (copy/design), this is a role for you to make an impact, cut your chops, and take your career to the next level.
What you'll be doing:
• Write, edit, and oversee all sales enablement and partnership copy
• Create concepts and master copy for partnerships, campaigns, and initiatives
• Collaborate with art directors and designers across multiple projects at once
• Provide mentorship and develop junior creatives
• Have an eye for design best practices and write for design
• Ensure that messaging is relevant, accurate, and consistent across all products/channels
You have experience writing for:
• Product marketing copy
• Sell-in sheets
• Pitch and sales decks
• Case studies
• PR announcements
• Brand partnerships
• Blog posts
• Emails (marketing one-off and drip campaigns)
• Social media
• Landing pages
• Internal communications
• Instructional guides
• Integrated campaign concepts/takedown
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in the Employment Marketplace and/or with sales enablement for enterprise highly desirable
• Must provide link to portfolio in resume
• Must provide relevant references
• Extraordinary grammar and spelling skills
• 7+ years of experience writing copy/editing in-house/at an agency
• Experience with writing/editing for sales enablement, partnerships, and B2B/B2C audiences
• Experience working with legal and HR teams
• Experience mentoring junior creatives
• Acute attention to detail
• Experience managing copy across several channels in several languages
• Passion for multi-tasking/working on multiple projects at any given time
• Experience building and maintaining process
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."