sr. Creative Operations Manager
Our client, a beauty brand is looking for a Senior Manager of Creative Operations. This is a fulltime position onsite.
The Sr. Manager of Creative Operations will manage creative asset production from concept inception through review, approval, and final delivery. This role is responsible for managing timeliness and compliance parameters around the team’s creative workflow. The successful candidate will have experience in managing workflow of creative services, content production and launching integrated campaigns while competently allocating resources, monitoring and reporting on the status of projects.
The Sr. Manager will need to be an effective communicator and be comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. By streamlining and overseeing all creative asset production, the successful candidate will ensure the creative team delivers approved, high quality assets on time.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Strategically allocate the creative team’s resources including copywriters,video producers and graphic designers, by providing clear and timely direction and empowering the team to maximize efficiency, prioritize efficiently, and secure and manage freelance support as needed.
• Lead the creative project management function, overseeing all aspects including strategy, process, special projects, project volume assessment, daily schedules and overall timelines.
• Oversee image management / trafficking, through effective partnership and communication with the retouching team and/or other key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to establish effective workflows and processes relating to digital asset management including review and approval processes, project start/stop dates, and staged check in points through to delivery.
• Create key performance metrics and measure success to ensure effective resource management.
• Hold regular production meetings to report on project status and workloads across multiple projects, providing timely communication between relevant departments company-wide.
• Serve as point of contact for all internal stakeholders that leverage the creative design team, managing deliverables, scope, and expectations while building effective relationships and ensuring that issues are addressed and resolved.
• Proactively identify and communicate with appropriate key stakeholders proposed solutions to address any schedule and scope changes; predict and escalate resourcing issues and project/program issues as appropriate.
• Identify, sponsor, and institute process changes between the creative team and cross-functional teams, as necessary, to create the most efficient and healthy culture.
• Identify unmet needs, bottlenecks and gaps, and create solutions to scale development of creative content.
• Drive project management function to foster an efficient cross functional brand meeting culture, by providing clear expectations and guidance on establishing and conducting meetings with creative, marketing, ecommerce and field teams to facilitate reviews and approvals for on-time completion of projects.
• Ultimately, manage projects to fulfill accurate and on time delivery of all creative asset requests and projects.
- At least 4 years experience with proven project management skills, resourcing experience, adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into management.
- Skilled at working under pressure.
- Cosmetics industry experience required, BA preferred.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."