Sr. Customer Service Manager
Growing Beauty Company seeks a Senior Customer Service Manager for their NY HQ.
This position is fast paced and requires a great deal of multi-tasking. The ideal candidate would also possess customer service experience relating to the beauty and cosmetic industry.
This is an evolving function within a growing company, so comfort with ambiguity, change, and very hands-on work is important. It’s crucial for the Senior Manager to be a strong leader, coach, and advocate for her/his team. All qualified candidates must be well organized, pay attention to detail and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Manage the overall operations of the Customer Service department and staff.
• Define the standards of service, the processes to deliver on them, and the coaching strategy to continually build the capabilities of the team.
• Develop a training and development program to accelerate onboarding and continually build the skills of the team.
• Manage to metrics to ensure we deliver on our standards of service and lead continuous improvement efforts to drive higher performance.
• Be the voice of the customer to inform service, product and marketing strategy.
• Partner with Finance to build forecasting models, design effective compensation plans, and build staffing plans to enable continued rapid growth.
• Five years plus experience in a customer service, account management, or customer success role within a consumer company preferably with beauty.
• Three+ years scaling and managing a growing team.
• Experience within a retail and e-commerce sales.
• Experience leading customer service and sales organizations through periods of rapid growth.
• Analytically strong, with experience using Excel, Salesforce and other tools to analyze, manage and report on team performance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to build relationships with subordinates, peers, executives and clients.
• Advanced MS office experience necessary- qualified individual should have strong Excel & Word skills