Our client, a fun and creative stationary and gift product company, is looking for a Sr. Designer to join their team. The idea candidate will have a high level of creativity, advanced technical skills.This candidate will oversee the development, design and workflow of all product and marketing collateral from concept to completion
• Concept, design, implement, and manage all product relating to the brand.
• Work closely with Creative Director on design and messaging to ensure each project for the company brand meets Publisher’s expectations.
• Assist in the preparation of all design and production in order to obtain final approvals from Publisher.
• Work closely with Creative Director and Production Manager to determine project time lines, resources, and a smooth workflow.
• Encourage others to share and explore their ideas. Document all creative materials as they occur i.e. keep track of all revisions, updates and concepts that relate to each project.
• Conduct quality control checks and First Article Feedback for product dummies, proofs, and samples.
• Manage and coordinate the creation of product comps and mock-ups as needed.
• Keep the Supervisor (Creative Director) apprised of any ”hot“ issues affecting the health of creative projects.
• Remain up-to-date on all market/design research that affects company product development.
• BA in graphic design or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in print and pre-press production
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Ability to execute creative work from both concept to design to mechanical
• An eye for quality design and attention to detail
• Ability to execute successful market research for product development.
• Ability to manage product photoshoots for product, marketing collateral and website
• Ability to track, traffic, and complete multiple tasks, projects, and resources within deadlines
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."