Sr. Digital Designer
Apparel Company in Orange County is seeking Senior Digital Designer to join their team!
• Design the “look and feel” of all digital experiences for the brand.
• Partner with Marketing, Creative and eCommerce teams to implement innovative and achievable solutions to key business initiatives that drive the user experience across digital devices.
• Create detailed wireframes, specifications, style guides and prototypes for handoff of website design to development team.
• Creates layouts and design of digital marketing materials including: Emailers, Banners, Linkshare & Display Ads, digital advertising, website landing pages, wire frames and digital look books most all digital assets.
• Collaborate with other designers on seasonal marketing concepts/campaigns to make sure vision is aligned through all touch points including digital and ecom.
• Enhance digital customer experience though mobile optimization of site and emails.
• Provides creative input and ideas to develop marketing materials that help to achieve the goals and objectives of the marketing and sales teams; contributes in brainstorm sessions and consistently uses sense of creativity and applying marketplace trends in all marketing materials while effectively translating brand, product or company information into effective graphic communication strategies.
• Manages projects from the initial concept stage and coordinates steps through to completion in conjunction with project manager.
• Continually researches and reports on current trends marketing and communication at the website and retail levels to keep materials innovative and current.
• Research emerging industry trends, competitor’s sites / strategies and build a digital inspiration library to provide art direction to photographer and cross-functional managers.
• Work closely with cross-functional managers to ensure designs always meet the brand and business objectives
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design / Digital Design.
• 7+ years combined experience digital, web design, print; experience in related industry preferred.
• Superior knowledge and experience with design including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel. Adobe Animate preferred.
• Familiar in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI