Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Our Client is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing professional to oversee all digital marketing programs for its luxury resort division. In this role, you will collaborate with property marketing managers, corporate marketing teams and external marketing partners to amplify the impact of their resorts’ digital presence with luxury travelers. Specifically, this role will lead our company’s efforts in digital advertising, email marketing, and website design/development, balancing strategic imperatives, creativity and analytic rigor.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is based in Irvine, Ca.
Light domestic travel may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervision of multiple online advertising media campaigns across our resorts in partnership with property marketing managers and external media agency partners.
• Management of eCommerce development projects, and facilitating communication with internal stakeholders and external development partners.
• Management of CRM/email marketing campaigns across our resorts collaborating with property marketing leads and external technology and agency partners.
• Oversight of SEO efforts in partnership with external agency partner and internal marketing teams.
• Minimum of six years of direct experience in ecommerce, digital advertising, marketing, and staff supervision is required.
• 3 years minimum experience in hospitality digital marketing is required, with luxury resort marketing highly preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of digital marketing/analytics platforms such as Doubleclick, Google Analytics, and Cendyn CRM.
• Must have proven experience with directly managing all aspects of SEM programs (copy, bidding optimization).
• Mandatory experience in planning media inclusive of PPC, video, mobile, and social media advertising.
• Ability to inform/improve digital strategy to meet multi-million dollar revenue goals.
• Capable of interfacing with multiple internal stakeholders, and assist with the management of external partners.
• Articulate, highly organized and proactive, with documented success working under tight deadlines.
• Must demonstrate project management proficiency, the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously, proficiency using the internet as a research tool, and an understanding of basic marketing principles and ad composition.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite and other digital marketing software tools required.