Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
As Sr. Digital Marketing Manager you will oversee the omni-channel strategy of key digital marketing programs including: Paid Search, Affiliates and Display. This candidate will be a skilled multi-tasker with a strategic, analytical and creative mindset and extensive experience managing online and in-store budgets and driving growth for a large omni-channel retailer.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of digital marketing programs including strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and budgets
- Define, analyze and implement changes to drive key customer metrics, including conversion, lifetime value, and return on investment for digital initiatives
- Responsible for hitting growth goals for key omni-channel programs: Affiliates, Paid Search, Display
- Own online promotional calendar from strategy to execution. Oversee Associate Ecommerce Marketing Manager to ensure accuracy of online promotions and coupon code setups
- Identify and oversee relevant strategic partnerships, key vendor relationships and program implementation
- Continuously monitor ecommerce trends, tools and resources and evaluate their potential impact and relevance for Cost Plus World Market
- 8+ years work experience in the retail digital sector, preferably in specialty retail
- BA or BS Degree required, preferably Marketing, Business or related field
- Expertise in driving omni channel sales growth through digital marketing channels (Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic Display and Retargeting).
- Proven track record managing omni-channel budgets and sales forecasts for a large retailer
- Excellent manager and team player
- Experience working cross-functionally with Designers, Web Developers, Marketing & Social Media Teams.
- Direct experience in online analytics, preferably Omniture Site Catalyst & Google Analytics in a retail ecommerce setting
- Knowledgeable on creating tracking parameters for campaign set-ups. (Omniture & GA tags)
- Experience with product data feeds and optimization
- Experience in audience targeting and/or DMP
- Ability to direct web developers on new pixel implementation and tracking requirements.
- Strength in developing, delivering and analyzing top level and detailed performance reports by marketing channel
- Superior project management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate and flourish in a fast-paced retail environment
- Understanding of ecommerce and digital media trends, tactics, and developments
- Experience with MarketLive or similar CMS/ Ecommerce platform preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and PowerPoint