Sr. Director Level Designer
Our client is an iconic American men’s, women’s and children’s fashion brand that is dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company has created a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this freelance role you will oversee the design of their Active line from concept through to final product.
- Create designs and adhere to the design calendar
- Understand fit as it relates to seamless product- tops, bottoms, and outerwear
- Develop line based on merchandise plan and market trends while designing brand-right designs that offer newness and identify new business opportunities
- 10+ years of design experience
- Must be expert user in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and can sketch by hand
- Have a clear understanding of fit within the active market
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Current on color and style trends
- Creative thinker that can bring new ideas to the team