Creative Services Jobs
Sr. Financial Analyst - start Monday
Our client, a leading advertising agency has an immediate need for a Sr Financial Analyst. This is a freelance position with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. This position starts OFFSITE as soon as Monday.
You will be working closely with the account services team as well as production, managing large budget reporting. Must be an expert in Excel (pivot tables) and have prior experience accounting for accruals with an advertising or creative agency/corporation.
- Develop financial models to perform financial analyses, including evaluating least-cost alternatives, cost/benefit analyses, and cost saving opportunities.
- Gather assumptions, assist in planning, and provide analytical support for project evaluation, procurement decisions, and other corporate initiatives.
- Identify and resolve issues, assisting in the development of least-cost or cost-benefit analysis as appropriate.
- Support senior analysts, project managers, or managers in interacting with subject matter experts to drive analysis to support business cases.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least three years of experience in financial or quantitative analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to successfully navigate ambiguous or uncertain situations; self-starter and independent problem solver
- Experience performing financial analyses, including cost/benefit analysis and assessing financial forecasts
- Experience developing, validating, and presenting financial models, and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of findings and recommendations
- Experience in the field of financial analysis, and analyzing and interpreting financial statements
- Experience communicating financial information to various audiences, including senior management
Send your resume today!