Sr Financial Analyst (Temporary)
An entertainment tech company in San Jose is looking for a Sr Financial Analyst for a temporary opportunity!
This is approximately 6 months long, M-F, 40 hours/week.
Revenue Forecasting – Prepare forecast reports for sales and senior management
- Assist in the preparation of recurring forecast reports for each sales market and senior management.
- Assist sales management with the forecasting process.
- Provide expert user knowledge to Sales regarding Salesforce reporting and query capabilities.
Sales Reporting - Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial reporting metrics and reports, including variance analysis. Create queries, gather and manipulate data from financial and subscriber databases to assist in analysis. Work closely with department heads and other managers to provide meaningful data reports and trend analysis.
- Prepare monthly revenue analysis and variance explanations for each sales market.
- Prepare various monthly service provider revenue and subscriber trend reports.
- Prepare monthly key metrics report.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as necessary.
- Monitor Salesforce application to maintain integrity of data.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 5+years of financial analysis or accounting experience.
- Direct experience working with Sales organizations and Sales leadership is highly preferred.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to take on new projects
- Desire to continuously improve processes
- Must be able to pass a background check
System Skill: Essbase, Microsoft Access, Salesforce.com
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."