Sr. Graphic Design Manager
Our client is an iconic consumer goods company, specializing in award-winning giftware, home, and garden décor. Their creative, high-quality, and heartwarming products are beloved across the world.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print marketing campaigns and social media design.
• Manage visual elements of email marketing campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Direct and produce all graphic design content design for website, print, email campaigns, and social media
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Develop marketing and promotional materials, such as retail signage, ads, brochures, event materials, and presentations; create web assets, such as site content, landing pages, and display banners
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 5-7 years’ design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative suite