Sr. Graphic Designer (Fashion)
The Sr. Designer is responsible for working directly with the Creative Director to oversee the day to day of our team to produce impactful, high quality visual creative across all digital and offline channels. A thorough understanding of e-commerce best practices, impeccable typography, graphic, and interaction design skills are essential for creating engaging and innovative work that is in line with the high visual standard of the brand. Overall, he or she is responsible for leading the creative team on day-to-day deliverables, defining brand initiatives for the company, and presenting concepts to the Creative Director.
- Design across a variety of brand marketing materials, including instore retail signage, digital assets and marketing (homepage, emails, banners and digital ads), hangtags, brand collateral and seasonal campaigns
- Partner with Creative Art Director to oversee day to day design with mentoring Junior members of the team while collaborating with copy manager to inspire strong creative
- Brainstorm campaign concepts and strategies and photo direction with Creative Art Director
- Manage deadlines of multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Editorial, Digital, Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Merchandising and Design),
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure that deadlines are met and marketing calendar is delivered in a timely fashion
- Maintains current knowledge of design trends, strategies, platforms, tools, and best practices
- 7+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in fashion, beauty, retail, or digital. Must have experience and interest in digital.
- Mastery of graphic design software, digital and print production processes
- Sophisticated and modern graphic design and typography skills
- Deep Knowledge of InDesign, Photo Shop, Illustrator Understanding of Flash and/or HTML a plus
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.