Sr Insights Analyst
Our client, a leading health care brand, is looking for a Sr. Insights Analyst who will be responsible for gathering direct and indirect insights and turning them into timely, actionable insights. The candidate will identify and quantify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase customer loyalty, and engrain customer centricity into all business decisions. S/he will manage aspects of VOC research studies, will be responsible for ad hoc customer data analysis, and will collaborate with other Customer Experience team members to support active projects.
Responsibilities include the following activities:
• Accountable for the customer insights process from survey design to implementation to analysis and reporting. You will lead the approach to provide insightful and actionable recommendations for improvements based on VOC feedback and business metrics.
• Explore and recommend what other data should be tracked in order to establish actionable customer experience metrics that represent what matters most to our customers.
• Ensure that customer insights are disseminated, deeply understood, and used as the basis for development and enhancements of innovative products and services. Measure improvements resulting from those enhancements.
• Partner with data provision and technology teams to determine primary and secondary data sources to enhance analysis, takeaways, and targeting.
• Combine deep methodology expertise with practical experience to quickly assess and develop research recommendations to solve current business questions/challenges.
• Assess trends and insights using multiple data sets and large amounts of data.
• Synthesize direct and indirect data into a cohesive, actionable story for internal teams. • Effective written, storytelling, verbal and presentation skills; with ability to present to all levels within the organization
• Able to be flexible as needs change, moving seamlessly between strategic and the tactical, with a focus on customer feedback and insights.
• Ability to work both independently and as a key influential member of the Customer Experience team
• Establish cross-functional working relationships across all levels of the organization.