Sr. Interaction Designer | 6 month Freelance | Center City Philadelphia
Title: Sr. Interaction Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-month contract to hire
Client is looking for a Sr. Interaction and product designer with ability to develop rapid prototypes in Axure, Invision, UXpin or other related prototypes tools (Axure preferred), with deep knowledge of design patterns, and product design methodologies.
• Ability to ideate, visualize and produce stunning visual prototypes of product interfaces for both desktop and mobile design patterns.
• Ability to create design pattern library, and interaction design components needed to define software interfaces and product development standards.
• Knowledge of technical design specifications to be able to scale user interfaces and provide guidance to technical leadership team on best practices.
• Can think granular to build complex interaction. Granular detail from work flow stand point.
• Engineers will look at prototype daily to groom stories – should have experience interfacing with engineers more so than with stakeholders
• Prototyping and design tools like adobe suite, sketch and Axure (preferred) – we know this is a must have. (4-5 years would be ideal)
i. Conditional logic with Axure – using to solve complex workflow business logic
• UX methodologies like Human factors, User Centered design, and advanced usability techniques
• Agile and lean processes with understanding of iterative customer centered product development