Sr. Interactive Art Director - Freelance
Our client, a beauty company on the westside has an immediate need for a Sr.Digital Designer. This is a 3-4 month assignment onsite with potential to extend.
You'll be part of a rapidly growing team of creatives focused on digital execution for all brands. The ideal candidate is passionate about both technology and design. Not only are you able to create innovative digital designs that exceed strategic and creative expectations, you are also able to bring a brand to life through engaging content, acquiring customers in various social media platforms.
You’ll tell stories with visuals that draw our customer in — building our brand awareness and customer loyalty while increasing sales. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be able to multi-task and work on a multitude of projects, working efficiently and thoughtfully to always deliver on time and on target creative.
The right fit is someone who is a creative and strategic designer, with a passion for evolving digital/video ad creation, and who is willing to jump in and make an immediate impact on the team.
• Design digital marketing campaigns and direct response advertising (including landing pages, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, social media campaigns and more) across top social media channels, with an emphasis on Facebook and Instagram.
• Continually inspire with a vision for our brands on Facebook and Instagram, and develop strategies and creative ideas that transform our business and push the boundaries of Facebook and Instagram.
• Shape and bring to life the most important brand stories and creative development needs through provocative, smart design.
• Help to develop creative and strategic frameworks to push best-in-class digital execution for company Brands.
• Be creative, have an eye for detail, and possess strong time management skills while managing multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently in a deadline driven environment
• Work hand-in-hand with creative strategists to elevate and conceptualize brand ideas and pitches.
• Bring early stage product concepts to life through mock-ups and simple wireframes.
• Develop fully branded programs including a set of design assets, voice and positioning.
• Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing marketing.
• A strong digital design portfolio that shows off both your conceptual skills and your knowledge of UI/UX design principles
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in design applied to performance-based brand marketing/advertising in the paid social space, experience or strong interest in the beauty industry is a plus
• Experience in performance marketing that drives conversion to acquisition or purchase
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator and experience with After Effects
• Experience working on a range of projects from narrative, campaign, product, web and branding assignments
• A solid eye, with conviction. A designer who understands modern design trends yet is always looking to push past them.
• Strong digital experience in social media design
• Experience with interactive or motion design
• Storytelling and presentation skills
• Experience with brand marketing and building strategies
• Experience uncovering consumer behavior and helping clients connect with customers
• Experience in digital content publishing highly preferred
Send your resume and portfolio today!