Sr Manager Digital Marketing - Ecommerce
Our client, a growing fashion retail brand has an immediate need for a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager with eCommerce experience. This is a fulltime position that has onsite/offsite flexibility in the LA area.
The senior manager of digital marketing will be responsible for building and executing a cross-platform customer acquisition strategy and performance-driven media plans with strict ROI goals. The role will own all day to day execution functions to maintain existing marketing channels and launch new channels to diversify the marketing portfolio.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
• Manage strategy and execution across a multi-million dollar marketing budget with emphasis on paid Facebook campaigns and includes Pinterest, Google Ads, Display and emerging channels.
• Meet monthly/annual campaign goals. Manage and recommend strategic and tactical changes to optimize media campaign performance.
• Manage and drive external agencies to deliver results and meet deadlines.
• Expected to develop targeting and bidding strategies as well as manage creative production including copy development to support these channels.
• Stay ahead of platform developments, industry trends and best practices.
• Identify and actively seeking high-potential channels to test and incorporate into the broad acquisition.
• Provide weekly and monthly growth metrics and consumer feedback to senior members of the marketing and leadership team. ________________________________________________________________
• Must be able to work independently on multiple channels simultaneously, utilizing skill set to optimize spend and conversions across all paid campaigns • Must be data savvy, leveraging proprietary data to drive decisions ________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
• 7+ successful online marketing experience managing large budgets driving direct response for a direct to consumer brand.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Skills:
• Ecommerce experience is a must.
• Must be well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• 1-2 year direct hands on experience with Facebook ads manager running large scale campaigns is a must.
• Experience launching and optimizing new channels to meet a ROAS goal. From RFP to launch and post mortem.
• Experience with multiple platforms ( Pinterest, SEM, Digital Display marketing and emerging platforms)
• Experience managing external agencies
• Agency work experience a plus
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Expert at understanding relationships between key performance indicators.
• Experience using analytics platforms and able to pull data and draw actionable insights. • Ability to not only report on data but use it to tell a story.
• Strong interpersonal, project management, and communication skills (Written and verbal). • Ability to multi-task and time management skills is a must.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently
Send your resume today!