Sr. Manager/Director of Inventory Planning
Our client, a therapy animal handler company is seeking a Sr. Manager/Director of Inventory Management to join their team!
The Sr. Manager/Director of Inventory Management will lead the Merchandise Planning and Inventory Management functions for all IPP banners.
Responsibilities include working with the VP Merchandising, Store Operations, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain leadership in the creation of tops down, middle out and bottoms up financial targets for sales, margin, inventory, and ROI metrics for all banners.
Work with the Merchants in operationalizing and executing annual operating plans and strategies for the business. Lead the development of the merchandise plans, item/assortment plans, forecasts, replenishment plans, purchases and price change impacts for the business.
- This position provides leadership and management to the Inventory Management and Planning team.
- Regular responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring/coaching, providing functional guidance, assignment delegation and follow through, and, partnering with Human Resources, discipline up to and including termination.
- Manages many direct reports and indirect reports (in future).
The majority of duties will be performed while seated indoors in an office environment with little or no exposure to hazards. Minimal field travel required by airplane or automobile.
External Education and Experience:
- Normally requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Merchandising or a related field
- A minimum of 8-10 years progressively responsible
- professional relevant merchandising or supply chain experience, including 5 years managerial experience.
- An expert level of knowledge and appreciation of sophisticated merchandising planning and replenishment principals is preferred.
- Experience in retail merchandising is required.
- Consumables or CPG experience Highly Preferred!!
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."