Sr. Manager/Director of Operations for a hot beauty brand!
Our client is a revolutionary beauty brand offering the most beautiful makeup that’s easy to use, carry, and apply. Their high-performance, innovative, and practical products make it effortless to get ready or touch-up wherever you are!
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing supply chain operations and inventory management. You would also manage direct reports and maintain relationships with suppliers.
• Oversee and optimize supply chain operations, including shipping, customs, and fulfillment; coordinate manufacturing activities with suppliers
• Manage all aspects of purchasing and inventory management; liaise with finance, marketing and product development
• Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers to optimize resources and ensure quality and delivery standards are achieved
• Direct internal marketing activity and new product development sourcing; manage cost optimization and improve efficiency on existing and new products
• Manage customer service and NPD development direct reports; foster a collaborative environment and mentor team members
• Prepare weekly inventory, sales, and returns reports, including seasonal program summaries
• 5-7 years’ operations and purchasing/sourcing management experience
• Beauty or consumer goods industry experience preferred
• Experience working with international manufacturers, especially in China
• Knowledge of ERP system (SAP), sourcing, product development, vendor management, and contract negotiation