Sr Manager, Global Visual Merchandising (Prestige Skincare)
*Sr Manager or Manager*
Our client is a global luxury retailer specializing in prestige skincare.
The Manager, Global Visual Merchandising will manage all global campaign directives, biannual merchandising updates, and new project launches.
- Liaise with Director of Global Visual Merchandising, Responsible for providing management in campaign planning/organization/ prototype execution.
- Partner with cross-functional global teams to establish campaign direction and global positioning. Understanding how to adapt across channels and markets by differentiated consumer experience.
- Develop global merchandising directives.
- Responsible for developing seasonal and core visual merchandising guidelines to communicate projects effectively to the markets and cross functional teams.
- Partner with Director of Global Visual Merchandising to support the rollout of new markets (including directive development, store opening processes and sourcing).
- Partner with the region and market to validate all campaigns and merchandising initiatives reflect brand guidelines and strong design principles.
- Nurture a global culture of best-practice and good-idea sharing within the merchandising leads.
- 6+ years of relevant experience with global visual merchandising and retail store design.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas through hand sketches, 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Must be proficient in Sketch-up or comparable 3D program in addition to Adobe CS.
- Experience with three-dimensional space displays or installations, in a commercial or a creative space.
- MUST have experience in luxury beauty.
- Strong team spirit with outstanding organization and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly, strong knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes and costs.
- Passion for cosmetic retailing, detail oriented and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate communication with global teams.
- Must be willing to travel.