Sr. Marketing Associate - Full-Time
Our client, a boutique financial firm is looking for a Senior Marketing Associate to join their team in Beverly Hills. This is a full-time job that could start as early as next week.
The Corporate Marketing Communications Associate will be responsible for assisting the VP of Marketing in developing a world-class corporate marketing plan and directly managing communications activities that generate measurable results and promote, enhance, and protect the company's brand reputation. The role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will work as a project manager across a variety of projects including the website, direct mail (print and email), corporate collateral, presentation materials (decks), video production, case study development, and more.
- Digital Marketing
- Posting Press Releases and other updates to the website
- Posting social media posts (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Tracking and reporting traffic and engagement across the website and social accounts
- Collaborating with the creative agency on production of materials, keeping track of project status and routing for necessary approvals
- Managing the legal approval process for all digital materials
- Manage and track SEO performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Direct Marketing (Email & Print); Print and Digital Collateral
- Assisting with the development of content, routing of materials for approvals and managing creative production
- Keeping track of project status relative to production deadlines
- 4-6+ Years of marketing or related experience (project management, production and/or client services) experience in the financial sector is preferred
- Experience working with world-class brands and companies either inside of an in- house marcom department or at an agency
- Mastery of the creative process and extensive experience managing all aspects of that process across channels: brief writing, production management, strategy development, trafficking, digital production, print production, video development and production, social media management and strategy
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams and communicating with senior leaders
- Experience dealing with ambiguity and managing high-profile projects
- Experience with digital marketing trends, tools, technologies and best practices, including social media
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Superb planning and execution abilities – experience juggling multiple projects at once
- A good understanding of the financial sector and private equity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Please submit an updated resume for consideration.