Sr Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo
TITLE: Marketing Campaign Manager - Marketo
client can offer just the challenge you are looking for. They are an 800-employee strong Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud company that serves over a million customers with communication and data applications. What’s more, their product roadmap offers even more game-changing innovations than what got them to their strong position today. They serve the SMB marketplace with full featured products that are backed by a 99.999% uptime service level agreement and J.D. Power certified technical support.
Our client is a channel-first company. 6,500 active partners across the US rely on them for greater reliability and productivity to grow their businesses. As they help their extensive partner network to reap success, their business grows, too. That’s the opportunity they present today. They’ll taking on the world’s biggest tech companies in a battle for the multi-billion-dollar business communication and productivity industry.
What you will be doing:
You should be creative, entrepreneurial, energetic and analytical. With your strong background in online marketing, you should relish the chance to roll up your sleeves and get to work solving the company’s most important challenges. In any given day, you will be dreaming up a new campaign, building one out in Marketo, analyzing the conversion rates of last week’s campaign, diagnosing issues with end-to-end tracking, and identifying opportunities for improving the performance of a pay per lead campaign!
You will have to be resourceful, as you will execute a broad set of marketing tactics and help drive demand and sales pipeline of their fast-growing suite of cloud services.
In this role, you will be part of the Demand Gen team and will work closely with their Product Marketing Managers and their web development team.
You will be responsible to:
- Plan and execute marketing automation campaigns and streams using Marketo.
- Analyze results, measure and report on all digital marketing campaigns created in Marketo.
- Identify trends and insights. Optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborating closely with Product Marketing team in developing programs, identifying targets and ensuring the right message and content is used in the campaigns.
- Diagnose issues in end-to-end lead tracking and reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance, report it to various stakeholders and Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Continuously improve campaign/program performance.
- Meet lead and pipeline targets at aggregate and product level.
You will bring to this role:
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing, including designing, building and executing marketing campaigns and components in Marketo
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Marketo, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Marketing Database, Social Media, Google Analytics, Demand Generation Campaigns, and Google AdWords Campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree.