Sr Media Planner - West Side Agency
Our client is a well-known media agency providing unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting, and optimization of media buys. You would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong relationship with vendors, clients, and internal teams.
• Direct the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting, and optimization of media buys
• Oversee client media issues for changes in direction, goals, and budgets; resolve issues and provide creative solutions
• Maintain budget control, ensure media plan execution, review approved media schedules, develop buy specs, and monitor buys
• Establish and maintain a strong relationship with vendors, clients, and internal teams to successfully implement plans
• Evaluate and optimize media strategies throughout the length of the campaigns; research innovative solutions, remain current of emerging trends, and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ agency media planning experience; digital experience preferred
• Strong relationship management and communication skills