Sr Motion Designer
Full Time Role
Sr Motion Designer (2D + 3D)
Would you like your work to be see on TV by millions of viewers annually? Now’s your chance!
Move to ATL and come work for our client as a Senior Motion Designer.
This is a unique role in that it consists of a combination of 2D, 3D and Mixed Reality graphics. You will use dynamic typography to create compelling visual stories. The Senior Designer is responsible for concepting, designing and executing visual elements for videos, info-graphics and anything moving across the screen!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Concept and design innovative media experiences in augmented and mixed reality
• Lead user interface design or motion media design projects through the design and development cycle
• Collaborate with and mentor other designers, engineers, producers, associate producers and product managers on the product definition process
• Develop the look and feel of an assigned project, or execute animated elements following a pre-existing design
• Collaborate with Producers and editors to translate verbal concepts into visual expression, via designed-based Motion Graphics
• Utilize strong understanding of best practices for integrating with social platforms.
• Will be called upon to create graphics elements for the following: social media, live TV, original programming, promotion, visual effects, and digital platforms
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (primary focus: After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop) . C4D is STRONGLY recommended. If not then you must have 5+ years using After Effects
• Ability to create/generate assets for use in motion graphics (icons, textures, kinetic type, etc)
• Possesses a highly-developed typographic sensibility
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Motion Media Design, Visual Effects, Branded Entertainment, Interactive Design and game Development, Immersive Reality, Animation or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience with motion graphic design, animation, 3D software and compositing experience
• Expert knowledge of related software (e.g. After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier)
• Has worked as part of a diverse team