Sr. Packaging Designer| Permanent | Arlington, VA
Title: Sr. Designer
Location: Arlington, VA
*MUST HAVE PORTFOLIO, VALID PASSPORT, & PACKAGING EXPERIENCE*
- 6-10+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a packaging studio or creative firm
- A valid passport and ability to travel – to work in conjunction with our sister studios, clients, and photoshoots
- Strong conceptual designer – you execute ideas with a high level of skill across a broad range of styles
- Proficient using PC platform, Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Expert level experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) and Point of Sale (POS) design.
- A determination to flex your craft across large and small projects
- Experience in branding and packaging design (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Experience across other channels and disciplines is an asset
- Working in conjunction with the Site Manager – you ensure that project objectives and plans are met on time and in budget.
- Delivering creative and adaptive concepts from conceptualization through final product.
- Will champion the client’s brand and ensure work is within brand guidelines, while maintaining continuity between formats, line extensions, languages, and client information.
- Playing an active role in supporting both your immediate colleagues and those across the Onsite Team, and mentoring team members
- Building out mechanical sound/production art