Our client award winning, full-service integrated marketing agency is looking for a Sr. Producer to join their team!
The Sr. Producer will report into the Account Directors. The focus will be to manage multiple creative projects – predominantly digital/social content - for clients. Ultimately, effective project management in this role will ensure that pace & pressure is mitigated across all parts of the business.
You will be a hands-on team player, the go-to person for our creative team and clients. The Senior Producer will be partnered with a senior member of the team to broaden their knowledge base and will be provided with development opportunities to advance their career.
• Project Management
• Manage workflow between global offices by developing project plans and timeline schedules, flagging potential bottleneck in advance
• Track, monitor and communicate to Account Directors on project progress and ensure, where appropriate, this information is communicated to clients
• Ensure all deliverables are on brief, quality assured and on time
• Develop strong working relationships with internal creative teams to deliver project plans and timeline schedules
• Ensure internal resources are used efficiently and to the maximum
• Manage day to day changing requirements of multiple projects, understand briefs, ask the right questions, and make key decisions on technical and budgetary issues, re-prioritizing when required to ensure deadlines are met
• Work on a day to day basis with internal facing international counterparts to ensure all project needs are met and communicated, whilst being respectful of other stakeholders roles and responsibilities
• Coordination of contracts, licensing and vendor costs
• Ensure all Asset Delivery specs are identified in advance and test/quality assure all delivery packages before sending
• Ensure that all creative assets meet legal, brand and creative standards before entering production
• Manage profitability across projects, in line with agreed profit targets
• Follow existing processes and improving internal processes with fresh ideas
• Assist Account Directors with scoping of projects eg. RFPs, SOWs, deliverables, schedule, budget, estimates etc
• Ensure project processes are followed and all documentation is up to date and appropriately filed eg. onboarding binder, server folder structure, pipeline, resource allocation, trackers, video library, spec sheets, estimate tracking sheets etc
• Flag over burn or notable budget issues (or opportunities) to Account Directors at first opportunity by tracking client and studio trends impacting profit margins Client Management
• Build & maintain existing client relationships, with an ability to identify new business within an account
• Contribute and participate in client pitches when required
• Report back to clients on a day to day basis, gaining approvals, ensure all deliverables are on target and on track for delivery, keeping the client informed at all stages, negotiating changes when required
• Liaise with clients to gather all pre-production requirements Other
• Onboarding, mentoring and training junior team members
• Manage Vendor/Freelancer relationships and budgets as required Skills, training & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related field preferred
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook with an observational knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, AfterEffects and HTML5
• Demonstrable experience in managing multiple projects in a creative agency, using project management tools
• A meticulous eye for detail, holds and maintains high standards
• Ability ask the right questions and get clarification to do the job right
• Commercially astute and an entrepreneurial spirit who can spot an opportunity to further develop client relationships, provide new solutions to problems to increase the size of the business
• An ability to handle and prioritize large volumes of work on short deadlines
• Ability to work under own initiative with a truly collaborative spirit with ambitions to become a team leader
• Strong understanding across marketing creative disciplines, design, AV or digital (ideally all 3)
• Comfortable with juggling a high volume of projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Excellent clear communicator, unflappable, persuasive, problem solver with organizational and problem-solving skills
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."