Sr. Product Designer I Fulltime I $100Max I N.Burbs
We are seeking a full-time eCommerce Senior Product Designer with responsive web design experience for our International entertainment client. This role sits in the NW Suburbs of Chicago with the option for one day work from home.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a solid understanding of interactive and user experience design in addition to a portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of information hierarchy, business objectives and good usability practices along with a strong sense of aesthetics.
In addition, you will have a proven track record of successfully launching features or products that are user-first and user-friendly. This role requires both UX and visual design chops.
- 5+ years of experience in interactive and user experience design
- Proven track record of successfully launching features or products that are user-first and user-friendly.
- Requires both UX and visual design chops.
- Independent, self-motivated designer with the ability to tackle complex problem solving, creatively drive business initiatives, and champion a world-class buying experience.
- Travel quarterly to California
Your portfolio will showcase:
- UI/UX and visual design solutions
- Proficiency in modern design tools (Sketch, Adobe products, InVision).
- E-Commerce experience, preferred.
- Animation, illustration, motion and prototyping (via Pixate or Principle) skills are a plus.
- Front-end development skills are a big plus.
This is a great opportunity to help impact and define an industry-leading consumer experience for millions of live entertainment fans!
Please send your resume today!