Sr. Project Manager/Director - CPG
Our client, a global branding company is looking for a Sr. Project Manager/Director level candidate. This is a freelance to fulltime or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone to lead project management and be the liaison between the creative team and clients. Prior experience in B2B and managing the scaling from a small to large company ideal.
• Interact heavily with clients, vendors and colleagues with professionalism and competence
• Organize projects meticulously ensuring specs are precise, timelines tracked & deadlines met
• Fulfill requests for quotes/bids via sourcing pricing of products with our global team and vendors
• Opportunity to collaborate and develop new custom product concepts, branding, and packaging
• Driven to manage a product’s creation thru the development process & supply chain life cycle
• Teamwork across departments to coordinate progress transparently & solve challenges together
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all company matters
• Undergraduate degree
• 3+ years of professional work experience in Product Development & Supply Chain, Customer Relations and/or Project Management
• Experience using macs and Dropbox
• Very reliable with a sharp attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• A warm and positive personality is a must
• Ability to build (and grow!) lasting relationships with external clients and partners
• Know-how and comfort in presenting to clients and executives, in a concise and effective manner
• Ability to collaborate effectively to drive cross-functional consensus
• Self-starter; analytical mindset
• Have an innate curiosity and desire for perfection; attention to detail is key
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions and recommendations that are consistent with our values and overall strategy.
• Willing to pitch in and tackle any and all issues that may arise, no matter how large or small
• Dependable with a sense of humor, and ability to balance the serious times with the fun times (we’re a work-hard-play-hard group!)
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."