Senior Project Manager - Non-profit
Our client is a leading non-profit organization enriching lives every day with their innovative and thoughtful approach.
As the Senior Project Manager, you would be responsible for working across the marketing team for local and national initiatives for various projects, including influencer, email, and social marketing. You would also be responsible for creating the project schedule and communicating project status.
•Work across the marketing team for local and national initiatives for various projects, including influencer, email, and social marketing
• Create the project schedule and milestones in conjunction with external partners and modify schedule as necessary
• Organize projects into concrete, manageable components and think through and effectively communicate solutions
• Work with the existing management team to ensure deadlines are met, calendars are being managed effectively, and increase efficiencies
• Manage projects from original concept through final implementation and collaborate with creators, collaborators, distributors, and vendors
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables, maintain budgets, communicate project status
• 5+ years’ Project Manager experience across multi-media
• Proven track record of owning the delivery of projects and owning the success of projects
• Track record of leading the implementation of multi-channel marketing communications
• Excellent analytical, detail-oriented, communication, presentation, leadership, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced proficiency with Google Products, Asana and/or similar task-management and project management system