Sr. QA Engineer - Product Engineering
Our client, a global not-for-profit educational services organization, is in need of a Sr. QA Engineer for a 12 month contract that could extend or convert to a fulltime role.
Sr QA Engineer – Product Engineering
Who you are…
You see the value in Quality Assurance. You enjoy digging into bugs, and finding out why something is failing. You’re highly organized and can be successful even when given limited documentation.
You are a QA Engineer that enjoys working on multi-tier architecture products. You have a background in both Manual and Automated testing, but primarily you’ve focused on the automation end.
You see the big picture when looking at an application. You understand how the different components affect one another. If given a tight timeline, you’re able to prioritize your own time to make the largest impact.
• Significant experience testing REST API’s
• Background in Automated testing.
• Experience testing Web-based applications.
• Proficiency with Python when it comes to creating automation scripts, but general understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with database validation
Traits for Success…
• Passionate about the work, and quality of the results you produce.
• Looks forward to collaborating with co-workers on finding the best solution to a problem.
• Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience…
• 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
• Experience reviewing requirements for testability and clarity
• Minimum B.S. degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent work experience and/or education in lieu of a degree
• Experience with AWS is a big plus
About the Product Engineering Team….
Comprised of nearly 200 professionals, the Product Engineering team offers our employees the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies, on a platform that has one of the highest concurrency applications in the Portland Metro area, that assesses nearly 10 million students annually across the world.
Our Product Engineering group is made up of large-scale teams focused across many tech fields like infrastructure, applications engineering, business analysis, operations, QA, and solutions delivery.