Digital Marketing Jobs
Full Time Digital Brand Marketing Director
One of our global fashion/retail clients is looking for a Digital Brand Marketing Director to join their in-house marketing and communications team to lead global brand digital and social media strategy, planning, and execution.
This Digital Brand Marketing Director will be overseeing all aspects of the brand’s digital and social media strategy and execution, primarily driving brand awareness and expanding the brand’s social presence through well-crafted storytelling, engaging culturally relevant content, and industry leading social campaigns and executions. They will also be partnering with the brand's digital agency of record and helping guide upper funnel digital marketing efforts.
The Digital Brand Marketing Director must have proven experience managing social for a well-known brand, having handled everything from budget planning to ideation strategy, campaign development, content calendars, community management, and analytics/reporting, and some level of experience either managing an agency partnership or supporting a client in a key agency role.
Ideal Digital Brand Marketing Director Requirements:
- At least 10+ years of in-house or agency experience handling digital and social media marketing for an established brand with a strong, industry leading social presence, ideally in retail, fashion, consumer goods, services, or food industries
- Proven experience managing and leading an internal social team with the ability to coach, develop, mentor others
- BA or BS in business, marketing, related field, MBA highly preferred
- Extremely well-versed and comfortable in the social space, fully understanding how to leverage and build a brand’s presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Passionate about social media, advertising, branding, etc. and on the leading edge of what’s next, how to leverage emerging social platforms an aware of global platforms/standards
- Ability to interpret data, analytics, social listening reports, etc. and deliver clear, smart, impactful social strategies
- Also extremely creative and passionate about delivering innovative, timely, culturally relevant work
- Strong resume and portfolio/work samples showcasing previous social campaigns, executions, strategies
Digital Brand Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Lead and expand the brand’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling
- Handle all aspects of social media operations including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Create social eCommerce strategy to drive revenue across platforms
- Develop and deliver detailed weekly/monthly social reports to senior management, including ecommerce and email data
- Ensure brand consistency across digital marketing and social media messages by collaborating and working closely with various company department members – i.e. eCommerce, brand management, retail, product, legal, etc.
- Monitor all social accounts and help oversee/manage community management
- Manage scheduling and publishing of all social content
- Research and monitor competitors and social trends
- Assist with occasional paid social or digital marketing activities
- Stay current with new social media trends, news, developments and how social media can integrate into other marketing channels
*Offsite flexible during initial 3-6+ months
**Must be willing to relocate to metro Denver within 12-24 months
***Occasional global travel and frequent odd hours required