Sr. Strategist - Burbank - Gaming
Our client, a leading entertainment agency based in the valley is looking to bring on a Sr. Strategist with a strong background in gaming clientele. This role is based on-site in Burbank, full-time hours with benefits:
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of prior agency experience and encompass a deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brand marketing strategies across multiple platforms. Candidate should also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as candidate will be required to clearly articulate their concepts throughout all agency departments, including Creative, Design, Account Management and Interactive.
- Attend daily briefing/rundown of current & upcoming projects
- Create strategic concepts based on Client/Internal assets and recommendations
- Deliver formal Presentations to clients
- Research and extract Insights to help make recommendations
- Work alongside fellow team members to support the vision and execution of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted copy / presentations.
- Create a variety of different forms of content for both our clients and our company, including copywriting assignments for web, digital, AV, social, and print.
- Understand and synthesize client goals, positioning and related market data into compelling copy and messaging
- Help develop big ideas the result in out-of-the-box 360-degree campaign strategies
- Develop positioning frameworks, strategic roadmaps and client pitch decks under direction from fellow team members
- Working with a variety of stakeholders, internal and external, to create a cohesive creative strategy
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a strategist / copywriter
- Work with Cross Functional teams
- Understand Go-to Marketing
- Deliver Formal Presentations
- Previous client experience within an agency or client-side working on gaming
- BA or MBA Required
- Strong understanding of Go to Market Strategy
- Experience with presentations to both internal and client teams
- Advanced computer knowledge (Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Nimble and flexible to succeed in fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
- The ability to consistently turn around jobs under tight deadlines. Time management is key to success in this position
- The ability to understand and implement very specific copy direction
- The ability to balance multiple and varied tasked over the course of a single day
- Strong understanding of Tech, Entertainment and Gaming industries
- Strong understanding Global Marketing
- A positive, can-do attitude with high-level dedication and a collaborative spirit
Send your resume to apply today!