Development Tech Jobs
Sr Technical PM (Consumer Payments)
Technical Project Manager (Consumer Payments)
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in the world! They are seeking a Technical Project Manager for Consumer Payments who is working with product managers to define strategy, requirements and timelines as well as lead cross-functional development teams through design, delivery and support. You will provide project leadership, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
The right candidate for this role is someone who has a strong program management background, is comfortable working with large, complex data sets.
You must be able to not only operate strategically, but roll up your sleeves and help get the job done.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
8+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related technical program management in a software environment
· Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline or related field
· Payments Industry experience