Development Tech Jobs
Sr. User Acquisition Specialist
Our client believes all marketing is performance marketing. And the User Acquisition team is at the center of converting their biusiness strategy into growth marketing results. The User Acquisition team sits within the Marketing Organization alongside Product Marketing, Creative, and PR.
As a Senior User Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and executing customer acquisition campaigns via a variety of mobile channels to grow our player user base across all games.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Focusing on the customer.
- Designing the campaign growth plans for acquiring new the right customers through focused, data-driven, and ROI based mobile user acquisition strategies across paid channels and our own cross promotional network.
- Partnering with product marketing and product management to ensure campaign performance results informs the business strategy, and vice versa.
- Driving ASO for assigned titles, including testing and optimization of icons, screenshots, app description, and app preview video.
- Analyzing and reporting results to identify optimization opportunities to grow the business across multiple KPI’s (installs, retention, and profitability).
- Generating detailed weekly spend and performance reports for the product outlining trends and key metrics specific to goals and present to leadership.
- Innovating targeting and other tools of preferred partners to efficiently acquire ROI positive users.
- Sourcing, evaluating and testing new user acquisition channels to grow and diversify sources of traffic.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 4 years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games or apps
- Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field
- Growth Mindset: ability to prioritize challenges, plan, develop strategies, and move tactics forward on time and on budget.
- Experience running cross promotional campaigns within a company with a network of related products & services.
- Advanced Excel skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and pivot tables
- Ability to compile and distill performance data into a clear business case for decision making.
- Experience onboarding new external partners; setting up IOs, integrating reporting APIs, and testing conversion attribution.
- Ability to quickly understand, test, and adapt new marketing techniques and technologies into marketing plans
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile user acquisition campaigns and partnerships
- Experience managing large budgets for product launches
- Experience evaluating creative performance and working with product marketers to deliver feedback to a creative services team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SQL preferred