Sr. UX Designer
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external teams
• Work collaboratively with team colleagues, internal and external partners
• Generate and execute on strategies, ideas and designs that meet existing brand and style guidelines, while marrying business needs, guest needs and innovation that support developed goals.
• Develop and design UI/UX deliverables, ranging from interactive wireframe simulations, sitemaps and creative web design layouts. Design additional deliverables, which may also include interactive elements, PDFs, videos and edited images.
• Create solutions with a strong emphasis on user-centered design principles, excellent visual design skills and a great attention to detail, while displaying a proven creative expertise in interaction with Web and mobile applications.
• Plan and perform different types of UX interface/design evaluation and usability testing. Interpret and present the results of evaluations and solutions that solve various interactive problems.
• Evaluate interactive compliance with accessibility standards, and implement solutions to achieve compliance where appropriate.
• Gather and document best practices, standards, lessons learned and apply to future projects.
• Gathering and strategizing on project requirements with the DDM team and clients and delivering back findings in the form of requirement and userflow maps
• Creation of low and high fidelity Axure prototypes
• Work with feedback from the client, dev team and PMs and communicate the prototype solutions back to involved parties • User research and documentation in Omnigraffle
• Client presentations, both in person and remotely
• Video conversions through Adobe Media Encoder CC
• Image manipulation and adjustments in Photoshop CC
• Designing or making website adjustments within the WordPress admin system
• Creating Accessible PDFs through Acrobat Pro
• General UX problem solving within the online interactive space
• Approximately 10-15% of weekly time spent in meetings
• Working on developing successful UX strategies for various sites and apps
• Additional tasks as defined by projects and the Senior UX Architect • Performing various types of usability and prototyping tests and surveys through UserZoom, which can include, tree testing, card sorting and unmoderated remote testing
• Bachelor's degree in Human factors, HCI, UX Design, Information Sciences, Interactive/Web Design or a related field required
• Mastery of UX Design Principles and Interaction deliverables including rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines and annotated comps
• A strong design portfolio of consistent clean visuals designs, graphics, and layouts for web and mobile applications that demonstrate a mastery of color, layout and typography
• Familiarity with cross-browser testing, alternate style sheets
• 3-4 years experience with HTML 5 and CSS3, responsive design, and mobile first design
• 3-4 years experience with design concepts compatible with open source common PHP CMS platforms such as Drupal and WordPress
• 3-4 years of working with usability testing methods, Axure Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, OmniGraffle
• An ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Working knowledge of accessibility testing techniques and best practices
• Ability to produce great and working ideas and can express them in a variety of different ways, be it a whiteboard, rapid prototypes, simulations, wireframes, or sticky notes
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
• Experience in a complex, large-company environment
• Knowledge of interactive development life cycles, web technologies, web development and design processes
• Self-starter with high level of initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical individuals and internal and external audiences
• Master's degree preferred
• Experience in consulting or agency environment
• Working knowledge of Atlassian Confluence wiki documentation system
• Working knowledge of Atlassian Jira project and issue tracking software
• Familiarity with Web infrastructure design concepts
• Familiarity with information architecture/design
Additional Information: This group heads up user/ web design strategy and implementation. Ideas for site, individual graphics, user testing, psychological studies geared toward improving the efficiencies of the site. Photo shop, word press CMS agnostic. Create mockup of sites. AXURE is important. Generating prototypes, creating requirement mapping, site maps Client meetings, meeting with development, working with PMs.