Sr. UX Designer
A real estate/tech firm in Belmont, CA is hiring for a Senior-level UX Designer!
The UX Designer will work alongside their Director of Design as well as with a team of designers.
It takes whiteboarding, sketches, and brainstorms with a team of designers, product managers, and engineers to create greate product. If that is your philosophy, then this is the job for you!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 5+ years of product design experience or equivalent experience
- A portfolio of shipped consumer mobile and web-based projects that highlights approach to problem solving as well as the solutions themselves
- Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Have a customer-centered design approach to building products by using research and data to inform design and product decisions
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Connect design decisions to desired business goals and outcomes.
- Strong product thinking skills
- Solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to collaborate with product management, engineering to ensure we reach the best solution for our users
- Mentor junior design talent Impeccable visual design and interaction taste
- Execute user flows,hi/lo fidelity visual mocks, and Invision prototypes to best convey design solutions to product and engineering teams
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies
- Fluent in Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, and/or other UX design products
- Degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience