SR. UX Designer
Our client, is the premier provider of digital entertainment and they are looking for a Sr. UX Designer!
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will work to define the user model and user interface for new and existing company enterprise applications and tools. You will develop high level and/or detailed storyboards and wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
This is a 6 month contract, based on-site in Culver City with potential to extend:
- Champion and effectively communicate design ideas using sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes in a cross-functional team environment.
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
- Ensure that the design vision is executed correctly during the development process
- Extensive experience in designing compelling and quality interfaces
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong portfolio demonstrating user experience knowledge and clean visual design sense
- Expertise using Microsoft Office, Visio, Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and/or other design/prototyping software
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Ajax, Flash and other emerging internet application technologies
- Understanding and experience with User Centered Design Methodologies (UCD)
- Should be self-motivated, highly organized, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Minimum BA/BS degree in design related studies is required with a portfolio demonstrating 3+ years of user experience and visual design work
- Prior experience working within a technical environment is a plus
- Interest in emerging technologies in web, mobile, and other devices a plus
- Experience designing for a global audience in multiple languages is a plus
- Familiarity with the agile software development process is a plus
- Knowledge of movie, music, and video game service and software industries is a plus
Send Resume Today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."