Senior UX Designer
Our client is a well-known company presenting unparalleled financial solutions for families. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and modern approach is transforming lives every day.
As the UX Designer, you would be responsible for overseeing wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Work with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders and Technical partners to understand their strategic objectives and be responsible for ensuring creative excellence
• Act as a strategic liaison between the company and supporting third parties, evaluating work and sharing feedback
• Help internal stakeholders and external partners uphold design and user experience quality, consistency and alignment across all initiatives
• Manage wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Manage the digital creation and evolution of guidelines, frameworks, UI patterns and systems that help effectively manage UX practice
• Initiate programs that create innovation and inspire the company on the effective use and potential of
• 5+ years’ experience in agency/design consultancy environment or internal brand management
• 3+ years’ experience leading creative strategy and Designing for Mobile experiences