Sr UX Designer - Salaried Role
We have a new full time role that has opened up in ATL.
It is a salaried position.
Location: Near Cumberland
For this role, it is critical that you can take the business requirements from a client and translate those requirements into wireframes and flows that make sense to the client and to the visual designers working on the project. It's a bonus if you have visual design skills, but they need to be far outweighed by your ability to demonstrate your understanding of users and solving UX issues.
Design and execute solution designs to improve the employee experience; from ideation to implementation, in collaboration with product managers and account team members
• Work with researchers to understand customer needs and create user-focused concepts and solutions
• Know and understand the customers' needs and serve as their advocate
• Develop detailed deliverables (wire frames, flows, prototypes, design comps, visual specs, etc.) that effectively communicate the designs to product managers and developers
• Create prototypes and scripts for usability testing
• Conduct and review user research to inform persona development
• Create UI designs that adhere to and build on existing UI brand guidelines and style guides
• Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences as well as trends and best practices in UX design
• Effectively communicate concepts with authority and conviction
• Ensure features continue to perform well and meet customer needs
• Minimum three years in either a UX design role with agency experience
• Experience in mobile UX design including iOS & Android
• Successful experience working collaboratively across teams and disciplines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; truly a best-in-class writer and presenter
• Exceptional at creating presentations for clients and prospective clients
• Willingness to take initiative, be resourceful and flexible
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field required
Please reply with resume and salary requirements as the first step. Feel free to forward along to your network! We pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.